2 Chicks & A Toolbelt
We developed our own brand of furniture paint. This paint will adhere to most any surface without having to prime, sand or strip the surface beforehand. Chalky Chicks Furniture Paint applies beautifully to kitchen cabinets, raw wood, finished furniture, fabric, metal, glass, cement, resin and much more. It can also be applied with a spray gun, a paint roller or a chalk painting brush. We have 55 colors to choose from and have tutorials and videos to help. We have custom antiquing waxes, custom poly acrylics, 3 professional paint brushes made specifically for Furniture Painting and our staff will help guide you as well.
- High quality chalk finish paint, typically covers in 1 to 2 coats. Minimal prep, no sanding, primer or stripping neeed
- Adheres to stained wood, raw wood, laminate, glass, resin, metal, brick, cement and more
- When paint is diluted with water, our paint acts as a stain on fabric. Yes! You can paint your couch!
- Ready mix formula, no need to add water.
- 1 QT will cover up to 150 SQ feet, depending upon technique used to apply paint.
3493 Riverdale Road in Ogden. Parking in the front or back.