Four Country Gals
- Retail Trade
Four Country Gals is made up of a mother/daughter and two very good friends. Bev Adair is the president and does all the bookwork and takes care to ensure we are in compliance. Cindy Dages manages the farm. She is responsible for all the goats and bees. Shari Thomas makes all the sauces, soaps, and paw wax. Pat Hosko (Mom) takes care of the house, especially the kitchen. She keeps us well-fed.
Our headline product is our Mexican Caramel Sauces (cajeta). We make it in four flavors (Original, Jacked Up!, Spiced Up!, and Fired Up!).
Next we make goat milk soap. And then we added Paw Wax, which is for your best 4-legged friend or even yourself.
Finally, we also have raw goat milk available from April through most of August. We would love to deliver it door-to-door like the old milkman.
Each spring we have the public join us for the birth of our kids. We have so many that we really do need other people to love on the kids. We don't want to bottle feed, but we do want the kids to be imprinting on humans. In 2023, kidding has begun.
- Mexican Caramel Sauces, Original, Jacked Up, Spiced Up, and Fired Up!
- Assorted Goat Milk soaps, made in loafs and cut into 4 ounce pieces
- Paw wax, made for you or your doggies paws. Lavender is the only scent.
- Raw Goat Milk. Come to the farm or delivered to your door.
- Baby goats, in March. Come out and play with them.
Whom to Contact
- Shari ThomasProduction and Marketing4887 N 400 WBeryl, UT 84714Cell Phone: (435) 231-1289
From Cedar City, drive about 45 miles west to Beryl Jct. Turn right, go about 6 miles to 4800 (aka Antelope Rd). Turn left, go to the next road (400 W) and you will see our brick house and hoop houses